At the point of impact where individuals engage with organizations to complete high-stakes transactions, Avoka helps organizations transform and manage this Transaction Experience from end to end. Avoka helps business users design an all-digital Transaction Experience that is convenient, intuitive and productive for their customers, citizens, and mobile field workers while improving visibility and data quality for the organization. Avoka enables effective Transaction Experience Management (TXM) that combines ease of use with powerful enterprise-grade capabilities at an affordable price, all of which delivers unmatched time-to-value for organizations.
The explosive growth in smart phones, tablets, mobile applications, HTML5, and app stores has created exciting opportunities for organizations to move all of their operations online. To make this transition to an all-digital world takes more than technology. It takes a depth of understanding about what defines enterprise applications built into a battle-tested enterprise-grade platform and years of experience helping organizations make the transition to the digital channel.
And all of this takes great employees.
If you want to work at the point of impact where individuals engage with organizations to complete high-stakes transactions online then get in touch with us.
- Achieving Results
- Common Objective
- Direct Communications
- Open Collaboration
- Great People
Reasons to Work at Avoka
- Avoka is a rapidly growing software solutions provider with offices in Australia, USA, and UK
- The Avoka career path offers a range of diverse and interesting projects with big name companies
- State-of-the art technology – you will be exposed to new technologies and encouraged to try them
- Work on really interesting, public-facing projects that really make a difference for the end-user
- Environmental contribution – our solutions help organizations reduce their carbon footprint
- Work with the smartest in supportive Agile framework
- Balanced approach – we support work/life balance and your career development
- Our Australian ‘boardroom’ has about 15 surfboards – the team goes out when the surf’s up but work early/late when work needs to be done